Mauritian-based CONCO International, an independent company within the group, exclusively services customers in East, West and Central Africa, as well as the Middle East. Our international team with 30 years’ experience comprises highly qualified and skilled experts who have a deep understanding of how to operate in Africa.
Developing operational hubs within the aforementioned regions, is how CONCO International ensures that people and equipment are on the ground, in the right places, and that teams are quickly mobilised to respond to regional customers’ needs in the most cost-efficient way.
CONCO International’s offerings include:
- Turnkey solutions for transmission, distribution and other power infrastructure (high, medium and low voltage networks)
- Coal generation balance of plant refurbishments and new builds with strategic partners
- Renewable energy solutions (wind, solar, oil and gas, and co-generation)
- High voltage installation services for OEMs
- Specialised electrical infrastructure solutions for real estate developers (self-build programme)
Solutions are tailored to meet the needs of our international customers and our strong drive on local skills development is key to our success.
“We’re growing from a strong existing footprint in Africa and regionalisation is a key focus area for growth within the CONCO group.”
Retief de Villiers, Managing Director